Lilly believes strongly in the importance of how we conduct our everyday business. We maintain a work environment built on mutual respect, openness, and individual integrity.
Eli Lilly Canada is committed to employment equity. Our goal is to have a representative workforce and to achieve equitable participation by eliminating any disadvantage in employment experience by the four designated groups: women, aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities.
We encourage applications from qualified women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.
Eli Lilly Canada’s commitment to employment equity means:
- Recognizing the value of diversity, promoting full participation and ensuring dignity and respect for all employees.
- Planning and implementing programs, systems, policies and practices that are free of barriers.
- Providing reasonable workplace accommodation as requested.
- Enhancing opportunities based on fairness and supporting the achievement of a representative workforce.
Eli Lilly Canada is also committed to Integrated Accessibility Standards, regulation 191/11 under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. These standards have been developed to break down barriers and increase accessibility for persons with disabilities in the areas of information and communications and employment.
Eli Lilly Canada’s commitment to Integrated Accessibility Standards means:
- Treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence
- Ensuring integration and equal opportunities
- Committing to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner, by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements according to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Integrated Accessibility Standards will be implemented in accordance with the time frames established by the Regulation. To view our Integrated Accessibility Standards Multi-Year Plan, please click here.
Eli Lilly Canada is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, in all phases of employment. Employment equity and Integrated Accessibility Standards help us achieve this commitment.